Pygora/Cashgora Does

EHook518

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2012
Denver, CO
I have two Pygora/Cashgora does that I need to re-home. They are just over a year old and have type B coats. They are located in Kiowa, CO. Very nice fiber producers. They are very timid around new people but once they trust you they are friendlier. They need to stay together, they are best friends. I need to find them a home by the end of the month.

So cute! If I had housing for them, I'd take them. I have always wanted goats (don't tell dh, lol).

And one of My EEs is named Luna! (not for "Moon"..... but for Luna Lovegood. My kids gave most of our chickens Harry Potter names).
I have two Pygora/Cashgora does that I need to re-home. They are just over a year old and have type B coats. They are located in Kiowa, CO. Very nice fiber producers. They are very timid around new people but once they trust you they are friendlier. They need to stay together, they are best friends. I need to find them a home by the end of the month.

They're lovely! If we could figure out how to get them to the Kansas/Missouri border, I'd take them in a heart beat. I have 8 does of various breeds that are permanent residents here. I waste A LOT of time outside with my goats and chickens just watching them.
pop.gif
It's my preferred form of entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom