Quail babies free to a good home

XoWillowXo

Chirping
Nov 3, 2020
*COLLECTION ONLY*I have 3 coturnix quail baby that were hatched out yesterday.I wasn’t planning on giving them away,unfortunately I’m pretty they are all males which means they have been fighting and pretty aggressive towards each other (I’m not sure what else to do)so I would rather separate them asap rather than one get hurt.I also don’t think 1 quail is gonna thrive alone.that does mean that if you would like one you MUST have some sort of border.
I live in Scotland in Hamilton you can message me for any more details.

*COLLECTION ONLY*I have 3 coturnix quail baby that were hatched out yesterday.I wasn’t planning on giving them away,unfortunately I’m pretty they are all males which means they have been fighting and pretty aggressive towards each other (I’m not sure what else to do)so I would rather separate them asap rather than one get hurt.I also don’t think 1 quail is gonna thrive alone.that does mean that if you would like one you MUST have some sort of border.
I live in Scotland in Hamilton you can message me for any more details.
1 day old is way way to soon to tell their sex. Sometimes they just fight for a couple of days but if they have enough room food and water they should be fine.

1 day old is way way to soon to tell their sex. Sometimes they just fight for a couple of days but if they have enough room food and water they should be fine.
Oh thank god I really don’t want to get rid of them they’re in the brooder but it’s pretty big they all have a food bowl each cause I though that might help and plenty water…so will get along eventually

Oh thank god I really don’t want to get rid of them they’re in the brooder but it’s pretty big they all have a food bowl each cause I though that might help and plenty water…so will get along eventually
They should. If not you can try putting some sort of barrier in the brooder so they can see not touch or just separate them away from each other for a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom