Quail bleeding

I had some cabinets to build for a couple customers and the striper are running off the coast and I'm behind on my scouting for deer season so I've been on the run. I'm caught up on work for a minute though so now I can get back to the serious business of screwing around, fishing and getting all my scouting done for early deer season.

Dream
I had some cabinets to build for a couple customers and the striper are running off the coast and I'm behind on my scouting for deer season so I've been on the run. I'm caught up on work for a minute though so now I can get back to the serious business of screwing around, fishing and getting all my scouting done for early deer season. 

Dream life huh...

Yeah I've been sick busy too, all my equipment is broken, all my customers equipment is broken

And all the fields are growing unchecked, gardens unplowed, ALL of them,- in the world, and its my fault...

Well maybe not but you get the idea.

Dream

Dream life huh...
Oh sure if you can call surf fishing in the waves at sunset or spending half the day glassing from the top of a mountain the dream....Ok yeah pretty much.
Yeah I've been sick busy too, all my equipment is broken, all my customers equipment is broken

And all the fields are growing unchecked, gardens unplowed, ALL of them,- in the world, and its my fault...

Well maybe not but you get the idea.
See your problem is that you aren't fishing enough. It's much easier to let problems fix themselves while you wait for a bite than it is to run around solving them.

Oh sure if you can call surf fishing in the waves at sunset or spending half the day glassing from the top of a mountain the dream....Ok yeah pretty much.
See your problem is that you aren't fishing enough. It's much easier to let problems fix themselves while you wait for a bite than it is to run around solving them.

As usual, you're probably right.

Back
Top Bottom