Quail breeders BC and Canada

hillhouse25

In the Brooder
May 2, 2015
Just thought id start a thread looking for other quail breeders here in BC or all of canada. Most threads seem to be old so looking for new information. If you breed or keep quail and live in canada say hi and tell me/us where you are and what you keep. So many people are looking for blue scale, mountains, snowflakes, bobwhites, californias, button quail, cotournix, etc
We are located on vancouver island and raise and breed button quail and cotournix. Hope one day to expand into more types.
Our website (under construction) is HGquails.com or find our page on FB Button Quail in BC

I hope this helps bump this post vs being clutter. We don't have any birds yet. We hope to get a few Coturnix soon! We are in the BC lower mainland and I've only found one breeder nearby so far (L & J I think).

Hi nice to see someone here!! There are a few people over there breeding them, but not sure how close to you they are. Thanks for adding your name. I hope others find this thread who breed quail. It would be nice to have a source to goto for all of us breeding and or looking.

I see you found the fb page. Sent a comment on there. Looks like others are helping you find someone local! Good luck. Oh and some colors are just not easy to find. I saw your list.

I see you found the fb page. Sent a comment on there. Looks like others are helping you find someone local! Good luck. Oh and some colors are just not easy to find. I saw your list.

Thanks so much, the pages are exactly what I needed!
I wasn't expecting to find all (or even any) of the variations, just figured it didn't hurt to ask
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom