Quail sexing

yatesy24

Hatching
May 13, 2024
Hello everyone I’m new here and also new to owning quail!

I hatched these 2 little beauties from celadon eggs, I was just wondering if anyone can help identify which is male and female? I’m certain that the brown is male as he is crowing like crazy, the second I’m not sure about, I tried vent sexing but it was difficult as they’re squirmy little buggers. Both are Celadon quail
IMG_0060.jpeg
IMG_0062.jpeg

You know that the brown one is a male from his crowing. You'll need to wait to know on your second one. If it turns out to be a hen, you will need to get your male a few more girls to keep her from getting over bred.

You know that the brown one is a male from his crowing. You'll need to wait to know on your second one. If it turns out to be a hen, you will need to get your male a few more girls to keep her from getting over bredaware that I need more just very hard trying to find some hens where I don’t have to travel 50+ miles to get some thank you.
You know that the brown one is a male from his crowing. You'll need to wait to know on your second one. If it turns out to be a hen, you will need to get your male a few more girls to keep her from getting over bred.
Yeh I’m aware I need more it’s just hard as there’s none in my area I’d have to travel 50+ miles to get some

Back
Top Bottom