Question about incubator

OwlsForEver

Chirping
Sep 7, 2020
Hello :)

Right now I am hatching Bantam Chicken eggs and I am using this circulating air incubator for the first time.

The eggs are sitting on these manual turning tubes that work as a turning tray and the air is coming from under them. Where the air is coming out from there is a temperature probe. They are still on day 2 but i have a question for when this eggs go on lockdown.

Is it ok to put them on the ground or will it be too hot for them? Thank you!

id get a couple of small digital gauges and just check several spots .. i'll tell ya, after using several turning methods i prefer by quite a margin, incubating and hatching eggs standing up, and you can basically use egg cartons and just tilt them back and forths for the turning, you dont even have to go 45*, just rock them side to side.. kills several birds with one stone as it were .. maybe poor word choice sorry lol ..

id get a couple of small digital gauges and just check several spots .. i'll tell ya, after using several turning methods i prefer by quite a margin, incubating and hatching eggs standing up, and you can basically use egg cartons and just tilt them back and forths for the turning, you dont even have to go 45*, just rock them side to side.. kills several birds with one stone as it were .. maybe poor word choice sorry lol ..
Thank you 😊

Back
Top Bottom