Question about skinning

Well, I messed up another one.  I couldn't get started til later in the day, first mistake.  He got loose and all 9 birds got to squawking.  Once again, my knife was not close to sharp enough for the job and I made a real mess.  But-- wow was he tasty!.  Only got the breast and both legs, let him rest until the next day at noon and put him in a baking dish with herbs, covered and 285 for 2 hours, falling off the bone.  Dark meat and delish.  I'm needing to carry better lunches to work, so pieces of chicken, mayo and dark wheat bread, yum, and easy to toss in the lunch box.

:thumbsup

Well, I messed up another one. I couldn't get started til later in the day, first mistake. He got loose and all 9 birds got to squawking. Once again, my knife was not close to sharp enough for the job and I made a real mess. But-- wow was he tasty!. Only got the breast and both legs, let him rest until the next day at noon and put him in a baking dish with herbs, covered and 285 for 2 hours, falling off the bone. Dark meat and delish. I'm needing to carry better lunches to work, so pieces of chicken, mayo and dark wheat bread, yum, and easy to toss in the lunch box.

Doesn't sound like a mess-up to me, sounds delicious! There will always be more cockerels to process.

Back
Top Bottom