Question: How Accurate is the Temperature on a Brinsea Mini Advance?

EggPlanter

Songster
May 21, 2015
Hi there! I just recently bought myself a Brinsea mini advance and was hoping to try and get a hatch out of yet. However I don't really have another thermometer to use in it. I am wondering if anyone knows how accurate the digital readout temperature is, and if it is accurate enough to hatch eggs with. Thanks!

I have a brinsea mini 2 advance..mine is a bit off. I run it at 99.7. I keep a hygrometor in it ..so I know it's a bit off. However...its an awesome bator...ive had a lot of success w/it. It was a bit of a pain figuring out how to use it!

I have a brinsea mini 2 advance..mine is a bit off. I run it at 99.7. I keep a hygrometor in it ..so I know it's a bit off. However...its an awesome bator...ive had a lot of success w/it. It was a bit of a pain figuring out how to use it!
Lol I have to agree with you on the features. Previous to the Brinsea I had a hovabator. Loved the incubator and it was very simple to operate. On the Brinsea they want to know things like the angle of the turner. I understand how it works now, but if it had a hatch chickens button it would be simpler to use. Another question I have is about humidity. How much water do you usually add into it, and do you pour water into the centre of the incubator (cylinder like canister)?

Back
Top Bottom