Question on Stop-Pick Liquid?

tristancolli

Songster
10 Years
Aug 25, 2009
Kinmount
I bought a stop-pick liquid form my local co-op i was just wondering it i put it on just the wound or can i put it on its back featehrs or somewhere elts

We would put neosporin on a wound first (that is if it's just a small wound, not bloody like earlier post suggests) Then the pick no more on top of that. Actually the best thing we found was when I made chicken jackets out of knit fabric and covered their backs.

it has been isolated for about 2-3 weeks now and we are wanting to reirtoduce it to the flock and we don't want her being picked at that bad again the wound is not bloody anymore so just put it around where the wound was

the wound was acually a really serious one the girl had no skin on the back of her head she now has feathers starting to grow back but there is still a scab should we wait till the scab is gone or should she be ok with the pick nomore

then you should be fine with the pick no more, goes on skin feathers etc...it will stain the feathers tho. If you want I can send you info on the chicken jacket it completely protects them.

The other thing we just did to our 3 meanies is put on the peepers that let them see fine to eat, but don't let them see the end of their beak, so they can't peck. This has been the best thing for our flock

Thank you everyone who helps the problem is resolved the girl is ack home and everyone is leaving her alone thanks to the no more pick stuff

then you should be fine with the pick no more, goes on skin feathers etc...it will stain the feathers tho. If you want I can send you info on the chicken jacket it completely protects them.

The other thing we just did to our 3 meanies is put on the peepers that let them see fine to eat, but don't let them see the end of their beak, so they can't peck. This has been the best thing for our flock
I just bought the peepers. The piece that goes in their nose I feel like it needs to be trimmed it seems long. Are the nostrils connected inside the beak? Is this harmless to them?

Back
Top Bottom