Quiet Rooster, Blue Isbar, almost silent crow

bluedogsonly

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 1, 2011
Up for sale is a young Blue Isbar that has had crow reduction surgery. He is good with the other birds and shows no aggression toward people. Here is a video of this rooster crowing,

I am a veterinarian in OK and have been developing a surgery to lessen the volume a rooster can make during crowing. I am offering these roosters for sale so backyard flock owners with noise concerns can add a roo to the flock. Please visit my website, http://www.quietroosters.com for more info on the subject. I also have a lengthy thread here about "decrowing roosters". I encourage thoughts on the subject. I also "de-spurred" this rooster at the time of the surgery to give the hens a break. The picture is of eggs that his sister has produced. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

I do ship, shipping costs, box and any additional testing required for your state are the responsibility of the buyer. I am NPIP certified and will only sell healthy birds with good attitudes. I also have other breeds available.

So if you think that you would like the dynamic a rooster brings to a flock but have neighbors that wouldn't appreciate a crowing rooster, please contact me.
Thanks.

Dr. James

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom