Quilter's fabric and pattern helps

Glad to see you all. First time I been able to find you all in a while. Hope and pray that all of you have a happy and healthy 2012.

Last edited:
Last edited:
WOW I was just there and I like the prices. Thanks

Okay, if the soapers can start a thread to include links to soap supplies, why can't we start one with links to fabrics and patterns online:
Either add your favorite on-line link or PM it to me and I will add it to the thread for you. Even if the dates are old, the websites and places to research are contemporary.

Here is one of my favorites and she is running a batik sale until Sept 27, 2009. There are great nice quality 100 % cotton quilt fabrics at very reasonable prices and their shipping is always reasonable and quick.

http://www.thousandsofbolts.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=18

Update: I've been trying to copy links that our creative quilters have listed in other threads to one place. If I've missed someone's favorite link, feel free to add your links.

OH MY GOODNESS lady's you all are going to get me in trouble.
lau.gif

I love Thousands of Bolts! The fabrics are great quality. I've never been disappointed in anything I've bought there. And their sales are awesome, too. I keep filling my cart on the site, then letting the sale end date go by, LOL. I want so much, but only dare to dream unless I really need something for a particular project or have extra $$ to spend, a rare occurrence.

Back
Top Bottom