R.I.P most of my coop R.I.P Cheepers 11/28/10

Could it be a mountain lion?
hide.gif

A just ran into a guy at the feed store who lives North East of me about 1/4 mile. I forgot he was back there! He said the night my coop was raided he had two coyotes, very large ones in his yard trying to get to his chickens and shot at them and scared them off. He said they took off through the desert towards my area.

On another hand I just picked up a bag of vitamins and electrolytes for Cheepers and some starter crumble. I mixed a little of the vit/elec. in with water and also sprinkled a little in his starter and then made mush. He ate a little out of a spoon and drank some water out of the bowl as I held it up for him. One thing I've noticed is he may have issues with his sight.

This post saddens my heart so much i would like to offer you some replacement stock of your birds or what I can cover. I know its not the same But I can get you some new babys to relax to and help you sooth the hurting by having to love them all over again. My name is Matthew Owner of Mm Poultry Farms. I have some birds I can ship you from my personal stock. We only buy show stock birds so our quality is exeptional. I can ship you some naked necks and naked neck frizzles. Some white cochin chicks from show quality stock. Some Silkies if that sounds Good. I can accomidate with lets say 15 ish chicks. You can PM me for any info on breeds and specifics. These will be Day old N.P.I.P. certified chicks Hatch dates are 11-28-10 to 12-2-10 I have 300 chicks to hatch on those days of about 20 different breeds from show quality birds to show stock birds. Hope this might help you please PM for my contact info.

PS: the only thing I might need help with is the shipping. Since the weather isn't the best I would prefer to ship next day delivery. I will cover all box fee's and shipping materials.

MM Poultry Farms.

Back
Top Bottom