Rabbit problem

Considering her age, I wouldn't be surprised if she has something bugging her. I would probably check her over for any fur mats, bugs, etc. If it's something that continues I would consider taking her to the vet to make sure she doesn't have arthritis or something.
Brought her in to play and I am checking her for bugs and problems, the only thing she has so far is a black spot on her back that looks like a stonefly nymph. I’m a fly fisherman, so I found this funny.

B49C1A2E-733E-418E-9A2B-C97E84DC2844.jpeg

Its that pattern on her back.

In all seriousness, I have not found anything yet.

0852306D-2EFA-4800-9F6D-0A6DA87888E7.jpeg

I also learned that she loves being underneath my pool table.

Brought her in to play and I am checking her for bugs and problems, the only thing she has so far is a black spot on her back that looks like a stonefly nymph. I’m a fly fisherman, so I found this funny.

View attachment 3062051

Its that pattern on her back.

In all seriousness, I have not found anything yet.

View attachment 3062055

I also learned that she loves being underneath my pool table.
She's dumb! ❤️. She's trying to hide...take cover under stuff so no one sees her.

Animals often hide pain and issues very well. I agree with the other users that you should take her for a vet visit. An outside check may not be enough. With her age she could have something going on internally and it never hurts to get a wellness check.

Shes adorable! Best wishes to you and her and I hope this helps.

Whatever it is, it isn't rabies. That said, I have zero tolerance for rabbits that bite. There are so many good rabbits out there, I never felt it was worth my while to deal with a bad one.

Back
Top Bottom