Rare Bantam Chicks For Sell In Ga Will Ship Anywhere Many Breeds

Quote:
Wow, done for the year? They won't even start laying again in the fall when it cools down? I would like to know prices for eggs for the d'anvers in the following colors, self blue, quail, black mottled, millie fluer & porcelain. Thanks!

Probably not with much consistency. Plus I need to save back some for myself if they do for next years breeders.
As for prices, I'll pm you with them
Aubrey

Just sold off all my buff frizzles, as they werent producing very well. They were the only ones, I had in frizzle. You may try Larry Glenn in Alabama, he has some nice ones

Last edited:
I do Cindy,
The partridge are going back and forth broody on me. They'll lay hard and heavy for 2-3 weeks, then go broody for about the same, this week, they went broody.
If you'd like, keep in touch and I'll try to get you some on the next cycle, and will have tons of them next spring, saved back several dozen awsome looking babies, all vaulted, for next years breeding.
Most have the jet black crest and red body, very very nice birds!
Thanks
Aubrey

Is it safe to assume you don't have any Cochins? You're birds are absolutely beautiful and it would be wonderful if you had what I wanted. I've been looking for Partridge Cochin bantams and I'm having a heck of a time finding them, oh and also Birchens. I know you can't have everything, but it would be just so great.

Back
Top Bottom