Rare Bantam Chicks For Sell In Ga Will Ship Anywhere Many Breeds

Quote:
Thanks for the complement! We have worked hard for years, picking and choicing our babies here.
It's nice to hear someone appreciates their beauty !
Sorry though, we dont have what you are looking for. Try placing a wanted post for them here and see if anyone can help. I will look into it for you and forward any breeders info to you if I come across any.
Sorry I couldnt help
Aubrey

I dont know if you have looked into this place for them or not, www.onagadori.net . It's pretty much the "pro" section of onagadori breeders, which is the species you would have to get to obtain anywhere near that length in the bantam size. Also will take extreme comitment on your part to care for them to preserve the tail and all.
Tomebako, will be your best bet for housing and reaching that lenght.
As for a breeder to recommend, there are several good ones on that site, Toni-Marie Austin is excellent, as are several og the others on there..
I am going to be in search for some bb reds and goldens this spring, just have the white/silvers right now, and 2 gold hens, so let me know how your search goes.
Aubrey

Last edited:
i have been there but right now i dont have the cage space for them to begin with.ill have everything ready in the spring though. i plan on stocking up next year plus im still contemplating on whether which tragopan pheasant im gonna get. im thinking cabots but satyr's also keep crossing my mind.

I hear ya, LOL, I 've had those same 2 problems myself, quite often, which one, were to put them!!!

As for the trags, I'd have to say the Satyr's over Cabot's just on overall apperance.
But everyone has Satyr's, so if the goal is rarity, Cabot's, but they are kind of a drab looking bird for $1500-$2000 a pair

Back
Top Bottom