Rare hatching eggs ready to ship now Blue Laced Red/Gold Laced Brahmas, Buff and Gold Laced Brahmas,

Wimberleytexaschick

Songster
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Wimberley, Texas
The following sets of eggs are ready to ship Tuesday 5/14 or Wednesday 5/15, all fresh from past 4-5 days! See our website listed below for more photos. Reply with the set you want and pay- can also email [email protected]

1. 20 Crested Cream Legbar eggs $55 includes priority shipping (pen is 5 hens, 1 roo from greenfire)

2. 20 Blue Laced Red/Gold Brahmas $100 includes priority shipping (all Dan Powell- will hatch BLR and Gold Laced- Roo is BLR)

3. 20 Buff Laced or Gold Laced Brahmas $70 includes shipping (all Dan Powell- will hatch Buff and Gold Laced)

4. 15+ surprise variety box could include any of the above, plus any of our other breeds including Isbars, Jubilee Orpingtons, Swedish Flower Hens, Lavender Columbian Brahmas, Tolbunt Polish $75 includes shipping

The eggs will all be fresh, laid within past 5 days, each rolled in bubble wrap, placed in a box with peanuts so they stay pointy side down. That box is packed in a larger box and taken to the post office. I take super care in packing (see feedback) and promise to send fresh, clean eggs. US shipping ONLY! (I can only fit 20 eggs per box with my packing method )

*Paypal due IMMEDIATELY to [email protected] please- eChecks will delay shipping until funds clear- but you still get the same eggs- please use funds that clear immediately!

Please leave feedback based upon the eggs you receive. I am not responsible for postal handling/weather and how it can affect the eggs, and I have no control over your incubation. NO refunds. Be sure you understand the risk associated with shipping eggs. Please do not expect a 100% hatch rate (although we have had people hatch more than the # of eggs bought with all the extras sent). If you would like guaranteed chicks, then please purchase chicks!

We are a TX registered, PT tested Negative flock under NPIP, paperwork will be included.

highviewfarm.weebly.com

Back
Top Bottom