Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Pics
Says the birb expert...
big_smile.png
wink.png

You're getting quite good at this, JB...
Thank you RavynFallen. Yes. I am. I am a very keen observer. I see…..

Ok, great. Thank you, that's perfect directions. The kids have asked me about 50 times when he can play in water. He started sitting in his water dish so I'm going to switch to a plastic container with a lid and a hole cut out so he can dip his head under but not his whole body. He loves preening. He sits on my chest while I'm watching tv and he'll start preening and get so into it that he'll summersault right over!
Here's today pic..(I've got more pics of him then my own human kids)!
STOP THE INSANITY.

WHAT IS THIS SUPER ADORABLE BABY BURDUCK DOING ON A WINDOW SILL? LOOK AT BABY'S WEBS. THEY STAND OUT AGAINST THE WHITE AND THE CHILD IS VERY SMALL AND ROUND.

lol... are you enjoying the pics, JB??
gig.gif

Younger group working on making Io their friend....

Io trying to impersonate Tevye....

LOL, you just wanted to see if I was reading these
wink.png
And of course with millions of preening ducks all over the world, Tevye is the only one who must wipe his bill
lau.gif

My little guy swam for the first time tonight! It was so cute watching him paddle around for the very first time. I put tiny pieces of lettuce in the water and he was so excited about it that it took him forever to start swimming. But once he started there was no turning back. And he's so smart, when he had enough, he jumped out and hopped into the towel. Ravyn, you have given me so much amusement in my life!

Back
Top Bottom