Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Oh I would, I would!!! My dog would kill them though. :hit

Someday....... I WILL have a house burd. I know I will. A call burd of web and bill.
Naaaah, can't let dog near burd.

Yes, since ur experienced with burd you will have those house calls of webbie and bill and cheeks. Round.

Yes, since ur experienced with burd you will have those house calls of webbie and bill and cheeks. Round.

Dogs get annoyed with burds
gig.gif

Yes. I can't imagine how much awesome it will be to have a Burd flippywebbing around on the floor. A Burd. I think I will die of cuteness right then and there, cuz NOTHING is cuter than a house call Burdling. Round, sweet, bill, and web together will just overload my brain.
-Banti

Yes. I can't imagine how much awesome it will be to have a Burd flippywebbing around on the floor. A Burd. I think I will die of cuteness right then and there, cuz NOTHING is cuter than a house call Burdling. Round, sweet, bill, and web together will just overload my brain.
-Banti
You're so entertaining, Banti. I do agree with you about a small call duck birbbie flippywebbing on the hardwood floor and cluwacking as she does so. And she'd chortle and I'd have to leave the room cuz the visual and audio would be too much. Sometimes u just gotta walk away when birb is too cute. Take a moment, compose then go back in and just be walloped by the cuteness.

Well, since you asked...

HELP ME. PLEASE. WHY IS THIS? IT IS UTTER CUTE SOFTNESS OF PANCAKE BACKSIDE DOWN AND THEN THE PUFF WITH DANGLING FEETS.

I HAVE QUESTIONS, RAVYNFALLEN.

1. How did you know the right pics to find to completely match my silly post? Uncanny.

2. What does burd feel like on yer hand. Is berd soft and warm?

3. How did berd end up on her back and why is she so cute.

And thank you for providing these treats of soft serve DUCK.

Back
Top Bottom