Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

You're so entertaining, Banti. I do agree with you about a small call duck birbbie flippywebbing on the hardwood floor and cluwacking as she does so. And she'd chortle and I'd have to leave the room cuz the visual and audio would be too much. Sometimes u just gotta walk away when birb is too cute. Take a moment, compose then go back in and just be walloped by the cuteness.

*Sighhhh* :love
Yes. Burd on floor is sweet and very...... Very...... Ach! I have no wurds for Burd in this advanced stage of Koot!!
Well, since you asked...

*Fizzz boom SPLAT*

BURD :love

Her flotation device fits oh-so-perfect in your hand! These birbs are meant to be in a hand, I just kno it. It is meant to be.

How'd ya get her on her back??? Burd on top of water resistant fluff back with Webs sticking out of floaty burd. Everything goes together in a perfect way that accents the attitude of Dux perfect. I think I'm gonna die from CALL BURD overdose. :love

Last edited:
HELP ME. PLEASE. WHY IS THIS? IT IS UTTER CUTE SOFTNESS OF PANCAKE BACKSIDE DOWN AND THEN THE PUFF WITH DANGLING FEETS.

I HAVE QUESTIONS, RAVYNFALLEN.

1. How did you know the right pics to find to completely match my silly post? Uncanny.

2. What does burd feel like on yer hand. Is berd soft and warm?

3. How did berd end up on her back and why is she so cute.

And thank you for providing these treats of soft serve DUCK.

1. I try to get pics that match your bubbly enthusiasm for all things duck, JB...

2. Yes, he is very soft and warm in my hand... he's the most chilled out little drake I've ever raised... comes running up to me just to sit in my hand and give nibbles like crazy...

3. Unfortunately, living on a hill, there is very little flat spots... this leads to many the Call of 'Duckling Down!' due to short legs, small webs, round bodies and youngster enthusiasm... I was taking pics when I heard the Call and as I leaned over she stopped waving her webs and just looked at me like 'It's one of those days, isn't it?'... I couldn't resist the quick pic snap before turning her over and giving snuggles...

Soft serve duck indeed... :gig

:gig

Just so cute, im speechless. 

That is too sweet, buff... the young snowy drake in my hand is the sweetest boy... he'd sure make a nice match for your Isis... :D

AAAAAAAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Two Burdlings squishyfloppin in a hand! Wow, how tiny these lil berds are that they can fit in palm. I can now die in peace. I have seen a Baby Burd of Call.
Banti, you get it. On a palm of smallness of burbs who have webbed feets and probably are making super cute noises and if they were in my palm the kissing of them as berds that they are would never stop. They are round and puff.

Back
Top Bottom