Rav's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy)

Yup, you sure did!!! :D

Ya know... I think she loves car rides cuz she's hoping to see you again... took her with us when we met a gal we sold a trio of birds to... Peg wanted to see who it was and when she did, she gave me 'THE LOOK'... and I swear she said, "That's NOT MY GIRL!!!!" :gig

:gig that's hilarious

Stud Bubs is perfect, lol!
big_smile.png

Oops... I broke JB again...
hide.gif
gig.gif

I hold her every single day... Peg is our special needs duck, due to temp spike issues while incubating her egg, she was born with one leg and one stub... but it doesn't slow her down one bit... she is spoiled absolutely rotten, loves hugs, puts her head into your hand to be held and absolutely adores car rides... she even got to meet WV in person when we drove to meet up...
smile.png

For the most part, yes... my big girls make kinda similar noises, but deeper... Calls seem to have higher pitches to their voices thus the squeak sounds... and the smaller they are the squeakier they get, lol...
'HAHA, YES, you did break me again, Sweetie, but I love it. Your photos do your burds justice in every way. My eye sees what you put out and then my brain goes bonkers.

Precious little PEG and her putting her head into your hand. That is touching. If she loves car rides it must be because of the relaxing motion or just being somewhere different. It is so cool to think of the notion you've got a little innocent Duck Bewrd in your car.

So cool you met with WV. I am happy to hear that. It truly enriches our lives to meet in person after getting to know one another(s) on this forum.

Bubs is perfect. I stare at him when I am at work. My phone sits on my desk.

Back
Top Bottom