Real New at this.....

bettyjomiles

Hatching
5 Years
Aug 26, 2014
kansas
My husband introduced me to chickens in March....smart man got me chicks to raise & now I'm a chicken freak.
I have a wide variety, don't know all the terms or correct names but I know I love the babies best. I have some Rhode Islands, some Red Sext (?), a couple easter egg layers & a barred rock plus I purchased a pair of wc black polish bantam. I also have some mixed babies that some one gave me. A total of 17 hens, 1 rooster (wc polish), 3 "teens" & 6 babies. Not bad for someone "forced" into this & said no more then 4 & no roosters. LOL
I would like to say thank you to everyone here because I have learned so much by reading posts...I need all the help I can get.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Hi and welcome to the flock - the chicken bug bites hard and fast, lol. I think you might be thinking of Red Sex Links in the list of birds you have.

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You sound addicted already! Sounds like you have a lovely flock. I hope they continue to bring you great joy.

Great to have aboard and we are glad you could join!

Welcome. Glad you decided to join our flock. You'll love the red sex link hens. They are egg laying machines. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

It sounds like you have a beautiful flock already.

Back
Top Bottom