Really Confused

What kind of dog food? Never heard of that before.

I suggest keeping the grit on the side so they can choose of they want it.
I really only used grit when they were babies / when they were to scared to go outside. But it’s chopped ground dinner pedigree 8% of crude protein I believe I usually go halfsies with oats etc it’s got more fat than I’d like about 6% but they go crazy for it

I really only used grit when they were babies / when they were to scared to go outside. But it’s chopped ground dinner pedigree 8% of crude protein I believe I usually go halfsies with oats etc it’s got more fat than I’d like about 6% but they go crazy for it
Are the free range?

So how much oats and dog food every day? An interesting approach.

Just out of curiosity, are they free feeding?

Are the free range?

So how much oats and dog food every day? An interesting approach.

Just out of curiosity, are they free feeding?
Yes they are free feeding and free range I will give about half a can if it’s cold like today just on a paper plate I don’t really measure just till it gets to a non stick or runny paste really the summer they are out sun rise till sun set couple ice cream tub of water and food They have a big dog bowl of food all the time in the coop too (I do not let them outside if it’s below 25)

Yes they are free feeding and free range I will give about half a can if it’s cold like today just on a paper plate I don’t really measure just till it gets to a non stick or runny paste really the summer they are out sun rise till sun set couple ice cream tub of water and food They have a big dog bowl of food all the time in the coop too (I do not let them outside if it’s below 25)
I don't have dog food experience myself, but a friend tries to keep their hens away from dog food at all costs, so interesting to hear an alternative approach...

I suggest free feeding.

I don't have dog food experience myself, but a friend tries to keep their hens away from dog food at all costs, so interesting to hear an alternative approach...

I suggest free feeding.
It’s not a common way to feed and most people think it’s bad but I think I’m moderation it’s good for them other than that it’s just layer feed

Back
Top Bottom