Recessive Red eyed cinnamon/silver guineas (New pics)

Pics
Quote:
Oh cute!!! very similar to the cinns colour here, but still different..... and the brown is quite subtle... with out the pearl for comparsion, I would be a bit confused. Thanks for sharing can never get enough pics of everyone's birds
smile.png

oz guineafowl wrote

Yep on there way just waiting on mrbellmere with his pictures of his black eyed white
Like this little guy?
Nice but mrbellmere said his has black eyes mine are like yours and have grey eyes

Am starting to get a little nervous about the fixation of showing mine first, who cares who shows what birds first right? It just happens that I am busy with work & not in front of my computer or guineas all the time. Good things come to those who wait
big_smile.png
& I sure ozguineas that yours are way better than mine, so why not show them? I will get mine up eventually & then we can compare.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Am starting to get a little nervous about the fixation of showing mine first, who cares who shows what birds first right? It just happens that I am busy with work & not in front of my computer or guineas all the time. Good things come to those who wait
big_smile.png
& I sure ozguineas that yours are way better than mine, so why not show them? I will get mine up eventually & then we can compare.
big_smile.png

I agree good things come to those who wait so I can wait for you I am also very busy with church duties and also not in front of the guinea fowls or computer all day. So when do you think mrbellmere? so I can try and arrange for mine just after yours to cmpare as you say
big_smile.png

Quote:
Well I had a flock of Guineas when I was a kid, smack bang in the middle of Suburbia
cool.png
They would travell the whole block, and we lived very close to a school, they would nest in the school ground gardens. They are still there now as my sister bought the family home off my parents.

Back
Top Bottom