Redwood Incubators - Information, help, for sale and wanted

Pics
I just bought a Leahy 65-4 redwood incubator. 65 egg, 4 viewing windows, electric.

It has no egg/hatching tray, no water pan, no manual. Does anyone have one of these or info to share?

This incubator is now for sale. New wafer and pilot bulb, I've hatched dozens of poults and chicks this summer in it. I've made an egg tray and humidity tray. A Little Giant egg turner will fit inside. Works great, great condition. SE Michigan $225.

Last edited:
We just finished refurbishing a Super Hatcher. The exterior measurements are 45 1/2" by 23 1/4" by 45" tall. I have posted photos in the gallery. We would like to sell this incubator for 800 dollars. We just picked two smaller redwoods that will serve our purposes much better. The photo can be seen under the album Super Hatcher. Contact info [email protected] or by phone 434232027.

Hi There! I have the same exact incubator as you and am having some wiring issues. I was needing a simple thermostat replaced and a man that claimed he was a electrician said he would fix it for me and so I let him have access. In short words he pulled and cut wires that should not have been touched and I am pleading for someone such as you to send a pic of how the wiring in the junction box needs to be. I can send pics of what it currently looks like now if needed however if I could get someone to help me with a picture or something of that sort I can't tell you how much that would help me.

This incubator is now for sale.  New wafer and pilot bulb, I've hatched dozens of poults and chicks this summer in it.  I've made an egg tray and humidity tray.  A Little Giant egg turner will fit inside.  Works great, great condition.  SE Michigan $225.

This incubator has been sold.

could someone please help me with the wiring of the front junction box. I have this same exact incubator farm master and someone was going to change the thermostat for me and ended up screwing up the wires so if someone could please send me pictures of the inside of the junction box I would be so appreciative! You can call me at 573-840-4434 or my email address is [email protected]. The name of my incubator is a sears and roebuck farm master 1200 egg capacity cabinet redwood incubator.

could you please send me pics of the inside wiring of your incubator the junction box in particular. I have the same exact incubator and have worked quite some time with extreme difficulty trying to figure out where the wires go after it was vandalized. If you could send me pics I would be estatic!! Thank you my cell phone is 573-840-4434

Back
Top Bottom