Redwood Incubators - Information, help, for sale and wanted

Ok, now you have me. I just bought a 1200 egg ( yikes!) Sears wooden incubator and DH is dealing with the cleaning and electrical parts. For my part I am taking LOTS of pictures to document what is happening with it. I have also just switched computers so now I need to figure out how to make my BYC webpage so I can post the pics.

Ok, now you have me.  I just bought a 1200 egg ( yikes!) Sears wooden incubator and DH is dealing with the cleaning and electrical parts. For my part I am taking LOTS of pictures to document what is happening with it. I have also just switched computers so now I need to figure out how to make my BYC webpage so I can post the pics.

I love projects like these!
Anxiously waiting to see your progress pics.

nice to see all you redwood fans!
I just got back home so trying to catch up! wish I had not missed that one in my neck of the woods :(

I have a Farm Master also. Just fired it up two days ago. It's has held temp since we fired it up, of coarse after we got the temp stable. I love it. Bought it for 175 with a brooder. My only does 200 eggs and I just got an order for 200 chicks.

I used one of these for many years, a 500-egg Brower that looked almost identical to this one. Loved it. An additional note, I was puzzled by the temperature range as well which was about 5 degrees, ran it that way with a new wafer, and concluded that was normal. I hatched hundreds of eggs in it very successfully.

I used one of these for many years, a 500-egg Brower that looked almost identical to this one. Loved it. An additional note, I was puzzled by the temperature range as well which was about 5 degrees, ran it that way with a new wafer, and concluded that was normal. I hatched hundreds of eggs in it very successfully.

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom