Rescued pullet unknown breed

Athena2344

Songster
5 Years
Aug 7, 2016
San Antonio, Tx
I just rescued this little pullet, she had a "broken" wing, but upon examining her, everything is moving correctly, I think it may just be an overstretched ligament/tendon. My question is, what breed is she. She's a beautiful blue, pea comb, yellow skin, mostly black legs with some yellow on her toes.

I just rescued this little pullet, she had a "broken" wing, but upon examining her, everything is moving correctly, I think it may just be an overstretched ligament/tendon. My question is, what breed is she. She's a beautiful blue, pea comb, yellow skin, mostly black legs with some yellow on her toes.
Hmm, I could guess a bunch of breeds, but I think pictures would be the easiest way, haha! :D
Can you also post pics of her wing, or a video would be even better. Just so we can double check that everything looks good.
(To upload a video, you have to post it on a video platform, like Youtube, or Vimeo, then copy and paste the link here.)

From the description, she sounds like a possible EE, but a description isn't a great way to determine breed.

Sorry y'all, it's been a long week and I thought I had posted pics lol here they are
IMG_20210321_204028.jpg IMG_20210321_204025.jpg IMG_20210321_204015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom