rhode Island red- hen or cocks

Do you have any older roosters that could be dominating your RIR? Maybe there's no definite top roo yet which is why no one is fully developed. I guess more photos will help.

yes we have a white rooster which is a mixed bread.
he is very very tame for a rooster and easily dominated. he about 18months old

It's been about three weeks ago when I posted picture of my chicks. I still don't the sex of 3 of the 4 of them. Can you please help me? They are now 20 weeks old and nobody is crowing and haven't seen any sparring either so hoping they are all pullets. They have all being making the egg noise along with my other rir hens.
No.1
this one is little pop. we are certain she is a pullet.
We have seen the rooster "jump" her so we think she is a pullet.

No.2

This is pip. it's comb is starting to flop over to one side which i think is impossible in roosters. S/he feathers are an orange colour which makes me think it could be a production chicken.

No.3
This is nike. s/he was calmed down a lot and is not sparring or attacking any more. that is another photo of pip in the background.

No.4

finally we have beast.

the one in the front is beast. on the left is pip and nike is in the backround. thanks
All hens except for Beast. Not sure though.

They have a more upright stance , larger feet and their tails are going roostery. Im not sure about beast being a roo though or pip as i have not had close ups and pics on their own

Back
Top Bottom