Rhode Island Red Thread!

Pics

Lupita as a chick :)

Why do you say? I'm new at this!
Sorry about not explaining. I looked at it's tail feathers and they are a bit curved? Other than that, I'm not 100% sure if it's a rooster. Have you seen it's wing when it was a chick?
A hen's wing looks like this
images
\
Also, a males comb is redder than a hens when they are 7 weeks old.
When it's 10 weeks, males have shiny-ish feathers.

I took a guess that it was a rooster. Now I'm thinking it over and it looks like a hen.

Sorry about not explaining. I looked at it's tail feathers and they are a bit curved? Other than that, I'm not 100% sure if it's a rooster. Have you seen it's wing when it was a chick? A hen's wing looks like this
images
\ Also, a males comb is redder than a hens when they are 7 weeks old. When it's 10 weeks, males have shiny-ish feathers. I took a guess that it was a rooster. Now I'm thinking it over and it looks like a hen.
Curved under or up hints that it's a rooster? I purchased this chick in a pullet box but I know they can't be 100% certain. This chick is only 4 weeks old. Thanks for your help!

Sorry about not explaining. I looked at it's tail feathers and they are a bit curved? Other than that, I'm not 100% sure if it's a rooster. Have you seen it's wing when it was a chick? A hen's wing looks like this
images
\ Also, a males comb is redder than a hens when they are 7 weeks old. When it's 10 weeks, males have shiny-ish feathers. I took a guess that it was a rooster. Now I'm thinking it over and it looks like a hen.
I hope its a hen... I purchased the chick from a PULLET box but i know that's not 100% certain. In this picture, the chick is only 4 weeks old. Thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom