Rhode Island Red Thread!

Pics
Okay thanks! @slordaz it's just that her wattle isn't there really and her comb isn't red. It's just orange.

Okay thanks! @slordaz it's just that her wattle isn't there really and her comb isn't red. It's just orange.
first picture is hen, second pick is roo, there's big difference already in them, hens will stay smaller and yellowish orange color longer

@slordaz here are some pictures... Peanut is 7 weeks old and Cashew is 7 weeks old. She is a Rhode Island Red by the way. . We don't have any other chickens. Also can you tell the sex of them?? Nobody can figure out Cashew. Her comb isn't dark and her wattle isn't appearing. Thanks!
The first picture is a pullet and the second picture is a cockerel. They can't be hens or roos because they aren't old enough. They have to be at least a year old to be a hen or roo otherwise they are pullet and cockerel.

Last edited:
What age can chicks go outside to a coop?

First
welcome-byc.gif

They can go into a coop at any age provided they have what they need.

Hello, would any body have a RIR or a RIW roo chick for sale July 26-aug 20

I raise Heritage Pure Single Comb and Rose Comb Rhode Island Reds and Pure Rose Comb Rhode Island Whites. I do show my birds at poultry show so they are potential show quality.
RC RIR pullet

SC RIR and RC RIW.

pullets and cockerels

RC RIR cockerel

Back
Top Bottom