Ronnie the Chick

ecb4156

Songster
May 12, 2019
EE030735-97FA-4319-ACD0-C4219D4A4AB2.jpeg D62DA287-AD61-484A-91DE-A34EFF8A04D9.jpeg 0E7294E5-D7D0-46B3-8A29-DBC779642EB5.jpeg F151C151-6FFA-483C-BA9C-D1D501CCF247.jpeg So I recently caught a chick whom I named Ronnie. I don’t know what breed “it” is or sex. I had to clip it’s wings so it wouldn’t fly out of the brooder. Please let me know what y’all think. Also I am getting a Cochin chick around the same age to go with this one :)

Ronnie is likely 5 weeks old. Personally I guess pullet but you may be best posting back in a couple weeks for accurate breed and sex ID

Are you sure you heard a crow? I mean, if that bird was about 5 weeks when you first posted in the beginning of November, that would put it at about 13 weeks now. The wattles appear non-existent and the comb is rather smallish and pink. By this time, the comb of a cockerel would be very red, with red wattles. This looks like a pullet to me.

Are you sure you heard a crow? I mean, if that bird was about 5 weeks when you first posted in the beginning of November, that would put it at about 13 weeks now. The wattles appear non-existent and the comb is rather smallish and pink. By this time, the comb of a cockerel would be very red, with red wattles. This looks like a pullet to me.
I think it was. Looked like it and sounded like it but hasn’t done it since that day. My 8month old cockerel crowed at 10-12 weeks old so I’m unsure

I guess I’ll wait and see ‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom