Rooster stopped crowing

Mine stopped crowing in the winter just last year. At the end I realized my coop was really dusty and every time he took that really deep breath he inhaled dust and couldnt crow🤷‍♀️. That was what I thought and he didnt die🤷‍♀️

I really hope he ends up okay, and that he’s just reacting to the babies crowing.

I haven’t had good luck with my roosters so far. I lost my first to suspected Marek’s, and my second to what I can only assume was a heart issue. They seem a lot more susceptible to illness than the girls.

I’ll keep a close eye on

I really hope he ends up okay, and that he’s just reacting to the babies crowing.

I haven’t had good luck with my roosters so far. I lost my first to suspected Marek’s, and my second to what I can only assume was a heart issue. They seem a lot more susceptible to illness than the girls.

I’ll keep a close eye on him!
Yes hopefully he will be good. I totally understand on losing some. It's hard. We have lost 4 roosters and 4 chickens all diffrent times and different things. But we do our best to keep them going. Sometimes you just don't know what is happening. Like I said before good luck and keep us updated. Also I'm glad someone else is helping you out on this.

False alarm 😂

It’s like he was waiting for me to panic, little shit. Last night when I got home I took him out of his cage and brought him upstairs (the Seramas live in my basement during the winter). When he was suddenly in a new environment he started crowing again and hasn’t stopped since.

Apparently the baby cockerels crowing upset him. Ozzy must be a sensitive boy 😂😂

False alarm 😂

It’s like he was waiting for me to panic, little shit. Last night when I got home I took him out of his cage and brought him upstairs (the Seramas live in my basement during the winter). When he was suddenly in a new environment he started crowing again and hasn’t stopped since.

Apparently the baby cockerels crowing upset him. Ozzy must be a sensitive boy 😂😂
That's is great news so glad Ozzy is good to go. Thanks for the update.

Back
Top Bottom