Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rooster2

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • rooster 3

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I have three roosters and can only keep one which one would you keep

I would choose the one that has the best traits. How he treats/protects the hens, breed, conformation, size, brains, yes brains! I have a few pretty stupid roos! They will not be breeding! I would choose the one that suits my purpose best. You may get a better idea when they mature. I kind of like # 3 best as far as looks #2 2nd and #1 last. I have speckled sussex roosters(16 of them!) I also have some choosing to do! Ha!

Thanks for the imput i like numbe three except he is a banny i have some white rck hens so i a thinking keeping #1 but number 2 has a good personality and very large

I agree with SpeckledHen about the personality of the roo. You have to be able to interact with him and not be afraid to turn your back on him.

# 2 i will keep because he does have good behavior only thing i dont know what breed he is i got him at TS as a ee but he dont look like any of my other ee can any one help with what beed he may be

# 2 i will keep because he does have good behavior only thing i dont know what breed he is i got him at TS as a ee but he dont look like any of my other ee can any one help with what beed he may be
He is. I have EE roos I've hatched here. An Ameraucana is from two Ameraucanas. An EE is from an Ameraucana and whatever. I had one that had a tuft of fluff on the top/back of his head. He kinda looked like a Sumo wrestler to me so I had him named Suki.

His coloring is from his father, I really have no clue what his father is, [regular comb] and his mother was a white Ameraucanna.

Back
Top Bottom