Roosters For Sale

Olive Oil

Songster
6 Years
May 11, 2014
La Grange, CA
Roosters for Sale. Birchen Marans, Olive Eggers, and 1 Easter Egger. They range from 2 1/2 - 4 1/2 months old. Top pic is the father of the Birchen Marans and Olive Eggers. Asking $10 each.All have great temperament so far.

Last edited:
I do not know the blood lines. I purchased the parents from a local breeder. I know that he purchased the hens and the rooster separately and that he hatched the hens from eggs he purchased and bought the roo at a livestock auction in Sacramento.

I have attached pics of one of my young roos I am selling (3rd pic down) along with a pic of one of his brothers and his parents. My profile pic is another brother. The eggs are from their mothers (the dark eggs) and I will say the color varies slightly and is sometimes darker and more solid. I do have at least 2 other young roos, but they are even younger than this guy and have not gotten any color yet. I will say that he is so far my best looking birchen roo that I have hatched, and from what I know conforms to the breed quite nicely. I have gotten rid of 4 of his older brothers so far, so best looking of 5 that had colors showing I guess. The smaller guys are tough to say yet. Dad is gorgeous and very nice. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom