I should video tape him running after the girls
lau.gif

He looks like he is all feet and nothing else
gig.gif

Here he is with one of the EE's

100_5902.jpg

He has some interesting colours in him
100_5901.jpg

Here is a photo of my current rooster, Pioneer. He is blue wheaten and is from Ameraucana parents, but is not an Ameraucana himself (though he fathered an Ameraucana roo last year, so can throw Ameraucanas when crossed with the right hens).

10911_pioneer_rooster.jpg

He is my ONLY chicken right now. We’re hoping to get him some hens now that we’re getting closer to having a good coop and run at my new home.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Palmer Farm--Your roo is lovely!
love.gif
Variegated, contrasting colors on a chicken can be so pretty!

I’m biased, of course, since your roo's color is somewhat similar to blue wheaten, which is my most favorite color pattern in Ameraucanas. Also, the EE hen in your 3rd photo looks a little similar to the Ameraucana blue wheaten female color pattern, too, though your hen’s color is a more reddish than tannish. Thought that was a kinda fun coincidence!
little-chicken-47.gif
Here is a female blue wheaten photo from the Ameraucana Breeders Club website:
bluewheatenf.jpg

Your roo’s color actually looks the most similar similar to crele, I think. Both pretty AND fancy!
Harley1.JPEG

Also a little similar to the Delaware state bird, which is called a Blue Hen Chicken (even when it's a roo).
Blue_Hen_Chicken.jpg

My Silkie roo! But he is no longer with us
sad.png

80445_102_0388.jpg

MY CREAMY!! He understands everything and is a very very smart roo!!! [[It was a rainy day thats why his feathers look weird]]

80445_102_0374.jpg

My SLW roo. His name is Mattie [Matt]

80445_102_0304.jpg

Last edited:
I've got three...

Altsteirer, Carrot
P5170594.jpg

Bielefelder, Pepper
P5170582.jpg

and Welsummer bantam, Peck
P5080556.jpg

Just hoping to see if Pecks mottled breast will turn solid black as he ages