ROYAL PALM TURKEY EXPERTS NEEDED---BOY OR GIRL?****ADDED NEW PICS****

Quote:
My wife's mother was born in White Lake

95 years ago. their house is still standing.. just across the field from the churches..

If you ever come up to wisc, check in with me.. I should have a ton of turkeys hatching and we have relatives in Green Bay and the area over there.. maybe we can connect..

..jiminwisc.......

white lake isn't that big! my mom and grandma are buried in white lake, my mom (and grandma) were Lamberts. my moms best friend was eileen Dehart, who died in a car accident, her dad and mom were Acie Dehart and Ivy. Other family are whitts. orin whitt.

thats pretty cool. I haven't been up there in a few years.
I took my husband up there a few years ago, and to the cemetary where all my relatives are buried, and the headstones are of the Hatfields. My grandma's side.

June's maiden name was Sparr..she is the last one living..
there is a nephew left in White Lake, but I do not know his last name..(or first name, either)

my moms name was june... weird. sure is a small world.
the house my mom was born in was right by white lake, the lake, and is not standing anymore. we used to stay there in the summer and walk to the lake. my grandmas maiden name was royce also. I don't think I have very many relatives living there anymore. I think they have all passed away also. maybe a stray cousin or something.
my grandpa john lambert built a bunch of houses there, small ones.
well, this was a nice walk down memory lane!

Back
Top Bottom