Royal Palm

Sandi1107

Hatching
Jul 14, 2023
Where can I buy 1 Royal Palm Tom? I have a female that was given to me, I just want a mate for her. I have checked several hatcheries online and they either don't sex them or you have to buy a bunch at a time.

Where can I buy 1 Royal Palm Tom? I have a female that was given to me, I just want a mate for her. I have checked several hatcheries online and they either don't sex them or you have to buy a bunch at a time.
The only way you are going to get one Royal Palm tom is by buying it locally. Check with your local feed store to see if they can put you in touch with a local who raises Royal Palms.

Put a wanted ad on your local craigslist. Put it in both the wanted section and the farm & garden section.

If you are wanting this for the purpose of breeding, I strongly recommend that you get more hens too. A tom with a single hen can wear her out by over breeding her. If you are just looking for a companion for her, get another hen. It doesn't matter which variety you get as long as you get a heritage variety.

Back
Top Bottom