Buff royal palm?

shouser87

Chirping
9 Years
May 3, 2014
Was wondering if anyone has heard of or seen different varieties of the Royal palm? I have birds that I was told was buff royal palm but I have never heard of them. I will try to post pics later, thanks for any input.

Was wondering if anyone has heard of or seen different varieties of the Royal palm? I have birds that I was told was buff royal palm but I have never heard of them. I will try to post pics later, thanks for any input.
Turkey Color Genetics

I have not heard of a "Buff Palm". I could speculate as to which variety of Palm you have or that you could be confusing one of the Buff varieties with a Palm but it would be much better if you posted photos of your turkeys, preferably with their tails fanned.

41A7F27F-211C-46EC-B2ED-88AA9815B245.jpeg
02E5D94B-6069-491E-B3A3-3B5BE991A5E2.jpeg
41A7F27F-211C-46EC-B2ED-88AA9815B245.jpeg

Any thoughts on variety ?
Beautifull birds I see your getting typical wet spring there also, making it hard to keep hatching eggs clean this week here. No expert on genetics here but if I had to guess I would say they look a lot like Blue Sweetgrass, but the hens have more red than blue. Blue Calico but they do have more red in them than I have seen before. With my limited experience with genetics, I'd say Blue Calico. But others have tagged someone who is an expert and hopefully they will respond soon and put me in my place on genetics. :)

Back
Top Bottom