~Run With The Pack~ Wolf Roleplay

No. If you want to keep Atra, that's perfectly fine; while you're offline, the beta (( it will have to be a female )) can fill in for her, if that's okay.

I wouldn't mind if you filled in for her, but the beta thing would work. Also, I'll try to be sure I let everyone know if I disappear again so you can replace any high-rankers.

Oh okay; I'd rather do that, if that would be okay with you. I would just do the bare minimum required. And in the future, I think that Lark and North (or whoever becomes her mate, although it was kind of inevitable that those two would become mates) could just temporarily fill in for Nyx and Storm, if you decide to keep them. When you come back they'd just fall back to being the betas again.

I'm debating whether to resurrect those two as well, but I might if everyone else wants to bring back the first generation. Betas filling in for any of my alphas sounds perfect.

I'm debating whether to resurrect those two as well, but I might if everyone else wants to bring back the first generation. Betas filling in for any of my alphas sounds perfect.

This isn't a complete restart, although next to no major events happened outside of Pinepack other than the battle (and even that had no long term effects) so that doesn't really matter anyway. So, yeah; we are bringing back the first generation pretty much, especially with Ameroq and such making a return.

Name: Timber
Pack: Dark pack
Mate:
Personality: Bossy, stubborn, doesnt trust many wolves
History: His mother traveled with him, trying to find a place to stay, till a wolf killed his mother when he was 6 months old. He ran away and joined the Dark pack.
Picture or description:

Name: Kalla
Pack: Emerald pack
Mate:
Personality: Sweet, strong, stubborn, jokes around
History: Was found, almost dead, by the emerald pack. She cant remember anything before that
Picture or description:

"I-I wa-wan-want you to b-bbb-be mm-mmy mate..."

This was a scene from when they fell in love xD I can't stop laughing cuz she's sleeping and all and mumbling this shtuff xD
Lol.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom