Runner Duck of the Year Contest!

Oooh!!!!
love.gif
Thanks!

My entry:

Name: Sieben
Sex: Female
Color: Black - yes black - but with snow
Other: She and her cohort were named with German numbers. Sieben, which means seven, is a unique and special number in many cultures. And Sieben is unique. She was always the duckling sitting and resting by herself. She is on her own trajectory. If someone is missing at role call, half the time it is Sieben, who is busy doing something very important, but exactly what that is is known only to herself. She is very attentive to me, and sweet, standing nearby, watching me.
Beautiful! Do they get more white feathers when they get older? She sounds so sweet and special; and Sieben, "the perfect #", is a great name for her!

Name: Moby Duck
Sex: Male
Color: fawn and white
Other: he's a goofball. his best friend is a male Rouen. :)

Last edited:
Hi idk what to do on this.....
Just joined .....
Yay runners!!
I have some blue indians ..
Their so cute though and one white penciled runner..
Bye~ Eaglesight 122

Name: Pekin Boo - Pekin on the right, Boo on the left (we are a team)
Color: Fawn & White
Other: They were my first ducks, 2 yrs ago. My dh bought them at the local feed store and the sales person told him they were Pekin ducks, hence the names Pekin Boo. They are my buddies, we have searched for worms, grubs & grasshoppers together. we have gone on walks together and even swam together. All i have to do is call their names and they come running... cuz i always have a worm or mealworm for them. They are not afraid of me, they get me and i love them for that. thank you Pekin Boo, I Love You!!

Name: Pekin Boo - Pekin on the right, Boo on the left (we are a team)
Color: Fawn & White
Other: They were my first ducks, 2 yrs ago. My dh bought them at the local feed store and the sales person told him they were Pekin ducks, hence the names Pekin Boo. They are my buddies, we have searched for worms, grubs & grasshoppers together. we have gone on walks together and even swam together. All i have to do is call their names and they come running... cuz i always have a worm or mealworm for them. They are not afraid of me, they get me and i love them for that. thank you Pekin Boo, I Love You!!
thumbsup.gif

I'M SO INTO THIS!!!

Gwaine as an awkward teenager, flapping her nubbins in the sun

Gwaine getting totally checked out by one of the boys

Gwaine with a floofstache

Gwaine in the rain

Name: Gwaine
DoB: July 4th, 2015
Sex: Ladyduck
Color: Chocolate? With a tiny white hat
Funfacts: Gwaine is the boldest, bossiest, and broodiest of my flock! She yells at the dog when he tries to herd the group through the fence, and bobs her head more dramatically than anyone else. She's the first to arrive when treats are at hand, and isn't shy about peckpoking at fingers or toes in search of more, though she's currently spending the bulk of her time on the throne of straw, feathers, and ceramic eggs that is her nest. Her namesake is Sir Gawaine, King Arthur's nephew and one of the greatest Knights of the Round Table!

Back
Top Bottom