Gwaine as an awkward teenager, flapping her nubbins in the sun

Gwaine getting totally checked out by one of the boys

Gwaine with a floofstache

Gwaine in the rain

Name: Gwaine
DoB: July 4th, 2015
Sex: Ladyduck
Color: Chocolate? With a tiny white hat
Funfacts: Gwaine is the boldest, bossiest, and broodiest of my flock! She yells at the dog when he tries to herd the group through the fence, and bobs her head more dramatically than anyone else. She's the first to arrive when treats are at hand, and isn't shy about peckpoking at fingers or toes in search of more, though she's currently spending the bulk of her time on the throne of straw, feathers, and ceramic eggs that is her nest. Her namesake is Sir Gawaine, King Arthur's nephew and one of the greatest Knights of the Round Table!
thumbsup.gif
Go Gwaine!

I'M SO INTO THIS!!!

Gwaine as an awkward teenager, flapping her nubbins in the sun

Gwaine getting totally checked out by one of the boys

Gwaine with a floofstache

Gwaine in the rain

Name: Gwaine
DoB: July 4th, 2015
Sex: Ladyduck
Color: Chocolate? With a tiny white hat
Funfacts: Gwaine is the boldest, bossiest, and broodiest of my flock! She yells at the dog when he tries to herd the group through the fence, and bobs her head more dramatically than anyone else. She's the first to arrive when treats are at hand, and isn't shy about peckpoking at fingers or toes in search of more, though she's currently spending the bulk of her time on the throne of straw, feathers, and ceramic eggs that is her nest. Her namesake is Sir Gawaine, King Arthur's nephew and one of the greatest Knights of the Round Table!

Gabby she is Black Runner 10 weeks old.

This is Pearl she is a cross of Fawn and White and brown or blue Runner

She is 10 weeks old.

Nice! I'm glad I'm not judging!

Beautiful Ruthy

Name: Ruthy
Sex: Ducky girl
Color: Blue
Other: Ruthy is a very sweet, kind & helpful friend. She loves to forage and share her findings w/all her sisters, especially the younger ones. She is a Mama also to Buff & Runner ducklings. Ruthy has a beautiful heart.

Beautiful Ruthy

Other: Ruthy is a very sweet, kind & helpful friend. She loves to forage and share her findings w/all her sisters, especially the younger ones. She is a Mama also to Buff & Runner ducklings. Ruthy has a beautiful heart.
Ruthy is gorgeous and so are the others snuggling with Ruthy.
love.gif

Beautiful Ruthy

She's Gorgeous!!!

Back
Top Bottom