Runny poo

Linda4949

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 21, 2013
Wetumpka Alabama
I have a chicken that had runny poo and looking at the chart it appeared she had worms. I gave her Wazine and after a while, several days, it started getting back to normal. Then in two days was back to runny. So I gave her the pig swig and it was back to normal for two days, now today I see it's back to being soft again. Should I try another dose of pig swig? I only have the one chicken with this problem and my second hen is fine so I gave her the pig swig on bread rather than in their waterer. Maybe not getting enough dosage in her. She is eating, acts fine, lays eggs, although I toss them, so I don't think it is a disease other than internal parasites. Her diet is organic layer crumbles, and organic scratch which she doesn't care for. She would rather have corn, kale, or clover. She does not free range.

Personally I would give your whole flock some. Cuz they might have it but you don't know. If this is the case then that might be why she's fine for a while and then gets the worms back. And if she has been in the coop and had worms also clean out the coop x

Back
Top Bottom