Sacramento, California?

Morgan7782

Dense Egg Goo
9 Years
Mar 22, 2010
Sacramento CA
Any chicken folk in the Sacramento area?? I want to expand my friend circle to people who don't think I am a crazy chicken lady lol. If there are any Sacramento people who would like to hang out sometime let me know! My door is always open, and I love having somebody to talk to about chicken stuff without anybody rolling their eyes hehe. I am an animal lover at heart, and would love to meet some people here with similar interests!

Last edited:
I have an Aunt that lives in Sacramento
cool.png

Last edited:
Hi,
I am new to this website and have recently started raising chickens. I live in Elk Grove.

LoL I would love to live in Montana! That is one of my favorite states. It seems beautiful there, and I am a cattle rancher at heart lol
big_smile.png

Quote:
Welcome to BYC! I live in South Sacramento, not far from Elk Grove. I used to live in Grass Valley, a bit north of Auburn and loved the country, every aspect. It's hard being back in an urban area, as soon as I am able I would love to move to the outskirts of Sacramento like Galt or Elk Grove.

Quote:
I have lived in Montana most of my life, with the exception of a few months here and there. I can't imagine living anywhere else. I have been to California but that was in 1988!! I enjoyed it, was 17, had just graduated HS and was staying with a friend
cool.png
We had sooo much fun
smile.png

I used to live off of Fruit Ridge near Stockton.. we had 4 hens and a goose.. when she honked we at first told the neighbors she was a parrot, then a "honksu-apso".. are rare
breed of terrier that sounds like a goose when it barks... she went to live at the ponds near the zoo.
My mom leaves off of Winters, and my brother is in North Highlands now, but was in Elverta...
I am now in Wisconsin, but love Sac a tomatoes!!
Carol

Back
Top Bottom