Salmon Faverolle Bantam eggs in AL

jimnjay

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Bryant Alabama
I have three girls laying at the moment. I will collect the eggs and whatever I get from now till Sunday I would like to mail on Monday. If anyone is interested, I am asking $ 15.00 including shipping. There should be at least 7 to 8 eggs, possibly more. They are not yet laying every day. I should mention these are very calm and delightfull birds. My rooster is the nicest guy I own. Never any sign of agressivness and he is a gentlemen to the hens.
Faverolles.jpg

Last edited:
Jaynie,
ME... ME... ME... If you don't mind shipping to me again. I would love some more of your eggs. I am needing to hatch some eggs for Easter. I always put chicks in Easter baskets for my nieces and nephews. I was needing something different for this year and these will be great, cause I can keep the extras!!! Just in case, give me your paypal address again.
Thanks again,
Christie
big_smile.png

LOL, I almost sent you an email to see if you wanted more but I felt bad since I have dominated your incubator for weeks it seems. You got them girl. Thank you again. Lets hope they don't take so long to get there this time.

Keep me in mind ---- If they keep laying I have never hatched this breed - Mine are going to the show on March 31st so the boys and girls are not allowed to see each other right now --- (and keep your fingers crossed they do well in the show)
fl.gif

Shari, Wishing you great luck in the show. Maybe we can swap eggs at some point. I am really needing some new blood. It is hard making sure they are not to closly related with only three hens and 1 roo. Let me know any time you want to try to incubate. I should continue to have eggs.

By the way, I am sending you a PM regarding Avia Charge.

Back
Top Bottom