Sand Hill Preservation Center

They are very clear on the web page and on all the documents that they send out - fi you need to contact them, call. They admit that they are not very fast about returning emails (if ever).

They are very clear on the web page and on all the documents that they send out - fi you need to contact them, call. They admit that they are not very fast about returning emails (if ever).

This is true. I got some Rose Comb Rhode Island Whites from a gal who got them from Sand Hill. I called and emailed Sand hill to see if they knew of a line these birds may be from and I never heard from them and this was a few years ago.

@draye
 , how about splitting an order with someone near you?  That's what I did.  There are 3 of us ordering together.  The one who will be taking delivery is about an hour away.  We're hoping that it will work out for them to arrive just before a big swap - but if not, the other person and I will be driving an hour to pick them up sometime in April.

dont know of anyone that does too much ordering thru the mail. Especially SH.

Last edited:
I'm very pleased with the white jersey giants I got from sandhill last summer. They're getting huge, makes the red sussex look small.

Cockerel only weights 8lbs a couple weeks ago, but won't be a yr old until July.

Pullet top right is bigger than the sussex cockerels, same age.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom