cmom

Hilltop Farm
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Nov 18, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
UPDATE: The Ocala TSC would like to hold another swap next month. If anyone is interested in attending please post. We had several vendors at the swap on Saturday even though the weather was threatening and off and on mist out so most of the vendors left around noon. They would like to have another swap Saturday, November 19th as so far there are no other swaps in our area on that Saturday. Any suggestions?

We having another swap meet at the Ocala, Florida TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY The Tractor Supply Company in Ocala has offered to let us hold another swap meet. There is some shade, water and restrooms. Come join our Ocala TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet, Saturday November 19th. 9:00am to 3:00pm Don't forget to bring a camera... If you have a canopy or umbrella, you may want to bring it. There are no fees. Bring yourselves and your critters!!! Let's have some FUN!!! Ocala TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet, Saturday November 19th, 9:00AM - 3:00PM, 7351 N US HWY 441, OCALA FL 34475. For more info contact Stephanie 352-368-9937

Click here ---> MAP

OcalaTSCswaprev.jpg

Last edited:
Just a reminder, two weeks left until the Ocala (North) TRACTOR SUPPLY CO Farm Swap Meet, Sat., Oct., 8th. We had a very successful turnout at the Dunnellon, FL. Tractor Supply Company, Back Yard Chicken Farm Swap today. We hope to have a good turnout at the Ocala swap.

Ocala TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet
Saturday October 8th
9:00AM - 3:00PM
7351 N US HWY 441
OCALA, FL 34475
---> MAP
For more info contact Stephanie: 352-368-9937

Last edited:
A.T. Hagan :

We'll be there.

Midget White Turkeys that will be ready for the holidays!

On the other hand, we may not. The wife just informed me this weekend the Kinder Major is dancing in the Celtic Festival at Silver Springs that day so I may be there instead.

But it IS a good place for a swap and the last one we had there drew a good crowd considering how hot it was that day. It'll be a lot cooler in October.​

Wish it was a couple weeks later. I am just about to set a bunch of gamefowl and bantam ameraucana's tomorrow but they won't be hatched in time.

Quote:
10/29/11 Chick or Treat Poultry & Small Livestock Swap & Sale 9am - ???
The Pampered Pullets Farm
13788 SW 5th Pl., Ocala 34481
352-861-1491

11/12/11 J & J Tack Poultry & Small Livestock Swap & Farmers Market 9am - ??
Sponsored by; J & J Tack & The Pampered Pullets Farm
6625 Hwy 40 West, Ocala 34482
352-861-1491

Last edited:
Just a reminder of the Ocala (North) TRACTOR SUPPLY CO Farm Swap Meet, Sat., Oct., 8th. Hope to see a lot of peeps there. We have had very good turnouts in the past. The store has been handing out fliers for the past couple of months to all of the customers. We have also advertised on Craigslist, ocala4sale, USFreeads and the paper. Not sure if we will get rained out or not. As of this morning the forecast fore-casted rain for the weekend. The Weather Underground has forecasted a 50% chance for rain on Saturday. We will post any updates.

Last edited:
There is a chance of scattered showers fore-casted for Saturday. I have made a suggestion of holding the swap but to have a alternate date set just in case. Any input is welcomed.

We have decided to go ahead with the swap as planned. The weather forecast says 60% chance for rain and hopefully we won't get any until the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom