Sat., Nov., 19th., Ocala (North) TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet

A weather update. We just looked at the weather forecast and now it is 30% chance of afternoon showers. Hope to see some peeps at the swap...

Click here ---> MAP

Last edited:
UPDATE: The Ocala TSC would like to hold another swap next month. If anyone is interested in attending please post. We had several vendors at the swap on Saturday even though the weather was threatening and off and on mist out, so most of the vendors left around noon. They would like to have another swap in November. I would suggest Saturday, November 19th as so far there are no other swaps in our area on that Saturday. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: The Ocala TSC would like to hold another swap next month. If anyone is interested in attending please post. We had several vendors at the swap on Saturday even though the weather was threatening and off and on mist out so most of the vendors left around noon. They would like to have another swap Saturday, November 19th as so far there are no other swaps in our area on that Saturday. Any suggestions?

We having another swap meet at the Ocala, Florida TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY The Tractor Supply Company in Ocala has offered to let us hold another swap meet. There is some shade, water and restrooms. Come join our Ocala TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet, Saturday November 19th. 9:00am to 3:00pm Don't forget to bring a camera... If you have a canopy or umbrella, you may want to bring it. There are no fees. Bring yourselves and your critters!!! Let's have some FUN!!! Ocala TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet, Saturday November 19th, 9:00AM - 3:00PM, 7351 N US HWY 441, OCALA FL 34475. For more info contact Stephanie 352-368-9937

Click here ---> MAP

I'm planning on being there so I hope it's still good to go. My mom is looking for some silkies or cochin bantams and I'm looking for some standard Brahmas or Cochins. And I have a few ducks to sell and a couple roosters that have to go before they become target practice for my hubby.

The last word I got that it is on and that the store has been passing out Fliers. I think it has been advertised in ocala4sale and Craigslist too.

I will have a couple pair of really nice young SQ or BQ large buff brahmas about 7 months old. And I will have a couple of pair of so-so 5-6 mon. old LF buff brahmas. Also, will have several booted bantam cockerels. Will also have my farm earrings and a couple of other odds and ends.

Back
Top Bottom