Save The House Sparrows (STHS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us believe that the Spirit is breathed into all living creatures to include but not limited to mankind. Those who believe this also know the great pains that one special man went through in order to save those of the animal kingdom a long time ago. His name was Noah and his craft was found as evidence that his story is true. Those who believe this also believe that the animals are under a state of total grace and can do no wrong. To address the issue of the barn being overcome with annoying wild birds, this can be resolved with introducing fresh felines who will readily take on the task of "pest control". This is the most natural and efficient way to deal with this situation. We allow rat snakes to roam freely on our property to make their living in our feed sheds in order to control the mice population; we too have cats that are 16 years old this year and still are avid mousers but not as efficient as they once were.
     All animals have their place in the ecosystem  just as all organs have their role and are connected in the human body. We introduce species that are not indigenous all the time; the sparrow does not deserve the savage indictment that it receives. We all need to be reminded, those of us who believe, that God's eye is on the sparrow. Why was this particular bird chosen as an example for His care and providence for us? Is it because sparrows are found all over the world in every country and civilization not unlike mankind?
:thumbsup

thumbsup.gif

Well said rocks.
Thank you.

@CHICKEN CRAZY1 Ways we can help sparrows and get the people involved in STHS, I am still thinking of. I might be making a petition and website.

ell they are just animals

they are just animals they die and there gone they dont go to heaven there isnt an animal heaven

Yes, they are JUST animals.
And what utterly disgusts me even more than hearing bad things talken about animals is people saying "They are just animals". Animals have the right to live too. They can feel pain. They should not be abused, mistreated, killed and hated. It is us humans that deserve punishing, not animals. We are the destroyers of this earth, not them. Sometimes I believe they are better than us.
And do you want some Bible verses about them going to Heaven?

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Don't worry, I will find some more.

Last edited:
Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (Genesis 1:26 KJV)

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (Genesis 1:26 KJV)
True. We have dominion over them, but is that a good reason to be mean to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom