Say a little prayer for a BYC friend...... Sad Update

Our deepest condolences to Jim and his family. May the Lord bring you peace, love, comfort, joy, and many happy memories during this difficult time. May Ann rest in His eternal peace and may the Lord's love fill your heart, mend your sorrow, and bring you blessings.

My brother and I went to the funeral home to see Ann prior to general viewing this evening. She looked beautiful, like the angel that she was.
I burst into tears, sobbing. She looked the way she looked before her illness. She was almost hard to recognize and remember the way she looked in our first 6 years of marriage...thereafter the scleroderma destroyed her life and took its toll as we know it.
My heart is broken.
I will be going to see Ann at her viewing one more time, before family and friends show up. Ann's burial will be at 10am tomorrow morning.
I've never experienced such sorrow in my life. I've seen death before, many times, but when it hits home...it's the worst feeling I've ever had.
I would have gladly taken Ann's place in that coffin in a heartbeat for her to continue living.

Jim, I am very sorry for your loss. I just read your post, and am in tears. May God bless you and comfort you at this most difficult time. Anne was a lucky lady to have you with her. :hugs My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jackie

I am so sorry
May the Lord comfort you and your family
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom