Say a little prayer for a BYC friend...... Sad Update

Jim, I sit here with tear filled eyes and a lump in my throat. I wish you the strength to deal with the pain.
hugs.gif

Dear Jim, I am so sorry. God knows every tear that falls and He is our comforter. You are in my prayers. God bless you friend.

My prayers go out to Dawg53 in his time of loss. He helped me when I had questions and a problem, and he should know that his kindness is something that lives in those like me he's been there for. God bless you, Dawg.

Ann's graveside funeral was yesterday morning. The weather was cool, cloudy and a little windy without rain. Ann's sister had coordinated the schedule of events to perfection, everything went without a mistake. The cemetary is located in the country with large oaks and spanish moss draping down from the branches, close to a farm. Geese could be heard cackling in the distance and carried loudly with the wind. Beautiful flowers adorned Ann's casket as well as the side facing family and friends. The Lord's prayer was said, short speeches given by several people, and Psalm 23 was recited from the Bible (Ann's favorite,) by my sister.
Ann's niece sang 3 verses of "Amazing Grace." There were several other short speeches, then Ann's niece sang Sarah Mclachlan's song "Angel." That's when Ann's sister and I lost it, crying and sobbing. Thankfully my brother was there to comfort us both.
It was at that moment that 2 roosters started crowing in the distance from the farm, everyone heard them.
Ann's niece finished singing and a short benediction was said by one of Ann's family members. The ceremony was then over, it lasted about 45 minutes.
I walked over to the opposite side of the casket with tears in my eyes and told Ann that I will always love her and will miss her terribly. I then said my final goodbye to her. She is in no more pain and her suffering has ended. Ann is at peace and in the arms of God.

A special thanks to my dear friend Math Ace (Lisa.)

I have alot of things to do this week, I'll be busy. I will return to BYC soon trying to help others as before.
Thank you for your support and prayers in my time of distress and sorrow. Jim

Back
Top Bottom