SC/NC Swappers Post Here

renegaderidgefarm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 6, 2009
South Carolina
BYC nor the staff are responsible for anything that happens in this thread and will not get involved in the swaps or individual transactions.
BYC strongly encourages all the swap participants to use the existing BSA system to take advantage of the organization and feedback system. This isn't a "requirement" but is a suggestion for a better run swap.
For more info https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=325839

please
list your WTB, WTT, or for sale items here, so it's easier for all of us to find them.

Last edited:
This should be an interesting thread.
caf.gif
I have nothing at the moment but will have soon:

Serama - eggs & jouvi's

Bantam Orpingtons - eggs & jouvi's (blue & black)

LF Black Orpington - eggs (from Julie's stock in AL)

Lavender Orpington - eggs (girls are currently molting)

We are NPIP.
smile.png

Other things for sale:

Yearling APHA Halter Horse Stallion $7500

AQHA Halter Broodmare $2500

Toy/Mini Australian Shepherds coming early 2011

Look forward to see what everyone has to offer. Please pm with any questions.

Here is a picture of my splash rooster Tuffy with a couple of black bantam orp hens from earlier this year. He just came thru a molt and is looking even better, he has great fluff and a nice V back.
smile.png
I recently put him back over a black hen which will produce all blues and I also have a pen of straight blacks too.
49849_dsc03117.jpg

This is the latest of our colt from last month at the NC Futurity. He took Grand Champion Amateur Stallion, Grand Open Futurity Yearling & Reserve Open Stallions (weanling to 2 year olds)
49849_dsc03992.jpg

*Please note, he kinda looks short in the pic but DH is 6'6".*

I don't have any recent ones of our mare but she is one big girl!
big_smile.png
Please send them our way if you know someone looking.
tongue.png

Last edited:
I like the Bantam Orps! I might have to have some of those!!

The Colt is nice too! He's thick and built good. I've never got into Halter and showing my foals. We breed, raise and train ours for rodeo events. I have a Ris Key Business APHA Stallion and a AQHA Zippo Pine Bar Stallion and a herd of great mares. There are some pictures on our website www.renegaderidgefarm.com

I love my bantam orps!!
love.gif
All that body and fluff just in a bit smaller package. They are really not that small compared to other bantams though. My girls just got moved around to their new mates so they are bit slow at the moment but should be in full swing soon and I will start having eggs available and will hatch some out.

This colt is a very big boy for a yearling, his hind end is taller than my head and I am 5'4. He has running blood in him and man can he run and turn on a dime! He is Eternal Sun on the top side which you probably know what a great AQHA race horse as well as all round performance horse. He should make a great performance horse after his halter carrier, not too many do that anymore.

How far are you in SC? My husband runs a local open circuit in Lincoln County, NC. It is a great club and offers barrels as well. Our shows have really good turnouts and they are a god time.
smile.png
The website is http://www.lchashows.org/ IF you get a chance check it out!

We are in Chester, SC! About an hour away - we might have to check this out!! In our off months I like to do shows to keep my daughters horse tuned up.

This is my daughter and her barrel/pole/goat typing and roping horse - Diesel.
36179_juju_diesel.jpg

Diesel is very good looking!!
big_smile.png

We own the sire and dam to our colt. Breeding season is right around the corner! If I don't sell the one broodmare before, she will be bred as well as the colts dam for early 2012 foals.

Horses, chickens, dogs, where does it stop!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
You ain't kidding!! My mind never stops thinking of who I'm going to breed next!! Most of the mares had 2010 off but I've already started thinking of who to who and when! I think poor Skip will get a year off (much to his disappointment) and I'll see what my young palomino stallion can do. He just turned three and this will be his first year out! He's got Doc Bar breeding and mixing that with running blood is supposed to give us some fast horses. We shall see!

Did I mention that we raise Blue Heelers too? Puppies due at the end of the month!!!!

Back
Top Bottom